Friday, October 19, 2007

My Favorite Quotes

I just thought I would explain a little about my favorite quotes. Some people would think it's weird that I don't know who said half of my favorite quotes.Well I am just going to tell you the reason! Not because someone asked but because I am really bored. So, for starters some of them came from key chains and bumper stickers and I don't know who said them. I guess I could say they are from a key chain or bumper sticker but I'll have you know they are already up there and I am too lazy to go change them! Now even more of them are from other peoples Quotes lists and I really liked them but they don't know who said them there for I don't know who said them! Then there are the ones who I heard and know who said them, and the ones that I know who said them but I didn't hear them. These ones I also got from other people who may or may not have heard them but know who said them. I would also like to say something about the ones that do not make any sence to the people who read them and say 'I have the book and seen the movie that person didn't say that!' Well you are right the person didn't say that I read it in a Fanfiction! There now I think I have explained all my favorite quotes to you! I have to say if you read all of this you must have time on your hands. Either that or you didn't really want to read it you were just bored like me! Or you can have your own reason, I guess thats allowed.

2 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

you are so funny and I love you!!